CALL FOR PAPERS
- All ARK2024 accepted papers will be included in an edited book published by Springer edited by Jadran Lenarčič and Manfred Husty.
- At the time of preparing your manuscript, for easy reference please visit the Key Style Points on Springer.com. Please note that Springer Proceedings in Advanced Robotics follows the Reference Style MathPhysSci and Citation Style Numbered. Use the official Latex template and Word template. LaTeX is definitely the preferred format, but Word templates can also be used.
- The paper length, formatted according to the Springer Proceedings guidelines, must not exceed 8 pages (!!).
- For the review process, only submissions in PDF format are admissible. The submission should be formatted according to the Springer Proceedings guidelines.
- Submissions of the manuscripts will be handled by the OCS of Springer.
- Each accepted paper requires one registration fee to be paid.
The authors must submit their works through the EquinOCS Springer Nature System. The link is HERE. Once registered with an EquinOCS account, the authors can access the submission step. Please remember that a PDF file must be submitted.
Full paper submission: January 15, 2024
Acceptance notification: February 28, 2024
Final paper submission: March 5, 2024
Availability of the book: 30 June, 2024 (at the symposium)
PREVIOUS ARK BOOKS
Earlier proceedings are mostly available from Springer (formerly Kluwer). The list of all publications is HERE.
ADMIRAL LORD NELSON’S VISIT TO LJUBLJANA
In August 1800, Admiral Lord Horatio Nelson travelled through Slovenia. The story is HERE